How Long have you been writing?
I've been writing for a while, but I published my first book on March 31st, 2017. One of my best friends from college kept prodding me to write and in January of that year I finally decided to go for it. I'm so glad she kept bugging me or I wouldn't be there I am today!
Is there a specific reading order?
All my books are stand alones in an interconnected world. While some stories might have a little more context if you read the book before it, they can be read on their own. Most people read through the series as follows:
- Breaking Free: Blinded, Mixed, Served and Rocked
- Misters: Mr. Control, Mr. Ruin and Mr. Wicked
- Under His: Under His Ink and Under His Scars
Will X get their own book?!
I have so many stories with so many amazing characters! Unfortunately, I only have two hands, while their stories might be floating around my head, the timeline for when I publish them is generally based on how the rest of the series is received and my current schedule.
Books people are dying to read!
- Izzie & Evan's Book - I have an outline for this book, but if I can get to it, it wouldn't be until 2019
- Owen and the rest of the guys from Uncharted! - I'd love to write their stories, but I don't have plans to at this time. There is a kickass story brewing for Owen, but it wouldn't be until 2019
- Alexei - Ivan's little brother's story will be out in 2018. I'm not sure if it will be before or after the summer, but it's already written :)
- Elena and Erik - I have their backstory down, but I don't know if I'll be able to write their story until later in 2019
- Dmitry - I have an outline for Dmitry's book, but I'm unsure if the Under His series will end with Alexei's story.
All the delicious things I know I shouldn't be eating. Donuts, cake, cookies and bacon, so pretty much clean living for me, LOL!
Most days I stick with grilled chicken, veggies and water. It's boring, but it keeps me fighting fit, so I'm not under the weather and unable to write as much as I'd like.